Introducing a delicious gluten free strawberry lemonade cake that’s sure to be the talk of your next celebration! Combining all the sweet, tart and fruity flavors of strawberry lemonade with a moist and fluffy gluten-free sponge cake, this delightful treat is perfect for any birthday or special occasion.
Whether you’re looking for an impressive dessert or just something to share with family and friends, this incredible gluten-free strawberry lemonade cake will make any gathering truly memorable.
From its light texture to its beautiful presentation, you won’t be able to resist indulging in this one-of-a-kind creation.
Get ready to impress everyone at your next party with this amazing Gluten Free Strawberry Lemonade Cake!
It’s feels like summertime, and that means it’s time for something sweet, refreshing and gluten free! Enjoy this delicious strawberry lemonade cake that is the perfect combination of tart and sweet, with a hint of vanilla. Plus, it’s completely gluten free! So if you’re looking for a delicious treat to share with your family and friends, this is the one.
So make your next celebration extra special with our delectable Gluten Free Strawberry Lemonade Cake recipe! This yummy dessert combines a creamy strawberry reduction between layers of gluten free vanilla cakes and is the perfect way to bring everyone together around the table. Plus, it’s easy to prepare – simply bake the layers ahead of time and store until ready to serve.
Perfect for special occasions or an everyday treat, this scrumptious cake layers mouthwatering strawberry reduction between three gluten free vanilla cakes. With a drop of pink food coloring you can assemble this beautiful cake up to two days ahead and store at room temperature. Also, you can freeze cooled layers up to a month in plastic wrap and aluminum foil. Get baking today!
Ingredients you need to make this delicious gluten free cake..
- 3 cups of Gluten Free Flour gluten-free-1-to-1-baking-flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup room temperature butter
- 2 cups of sugar
- two full lemon zest
- Juice of two lemons
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 large room temperature eggs
- 1 cup room temperature milk
Strawberry Reduction ingredients
- 3 cups sliced strawberries.
- 1/4 cup lemon juice.
- 1/2 cup sugar.
Strawberry Buttercream Ingredients
- 2 cups unsalted butter room temperature
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon of heavy cream
- 1/2 cup of the room temperature strawberry reduction
How to Make a Gluten Free Strawberry Lemonade Cake
Making this delicious cake is surprisingly easy. All you need are some fresh strawberries, lemons, gluten free all-purpose flour, sugar, eggs, butter, baking powder and vanilla extract and a pinch of salt. First preheat your oven to 350°F (176°C) and then grease an 8-inch round cake pan.
Next mix together the all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in a large bowl until everything has been evenly combined. In a separate bowl whisk together the eggs and melted butter or margarine until light and foamy. Then add the egg mixture to the dry ingredients along with ½ cup of freshly squeezed lemon juice (about 2 lemons). Finally fold in 1 cup of chopped strawberries until everything is evenly distributed throughout the batter. Pour the batter into your prepared cake pan and bake for 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool before serving.
Add some extra flair by topping your finished cake with lemon slices or dusting lightly with powdered sugar!
- Pre heat oven at 350 F
- In a bowl add Gluten Free Flour (I used 1-1 Bob’s Red Mill All Purpose Gluten Free), baking soda, baking powder, and salt and give it a quick whisk.
- In a Stand mixer or bread mixer add room temperature butter and cream it on a medium speed for 30 seconds, add the sugar and two full lemon zest then mix on high for about 5 minutes, the add the juice of two lemons, Scrape the sides then mix again. Add the vanilla extract, then add the room temperature eggs one at a time then mix until smooth and fluffy.
- Add room temperature milk, on a low mode add 1/3 batch of flour then 1/2 milk then flour then remaining milk then remaining flour. Scrape the sides then mix with a spatula mix from the bottom up to make sure no flour is left in the bottom so no hidden clumps.
- Line up (3) 8” round pan with parchment paper, or if you don’t have grease with butter then sprinkle flour to prevent sticking.
- Pour and separate the batter onto the three pans.
- Smooth out the batter top with the spatula, so it can level out.
- Don’t over mix the batter, the batter should look fluffy and a bit firm about 30-35 minutes or until the edge is pulling away.
Strawberry reduction instructions
- Toss the sliced strawberries in a pan and add a juice of two lemons, and sugar.
- Pop it on medium high heat until you get a gel consistency, stir from time to time the sides.
- After it start to simmer use a potato masher to break it down. And continue to cook for water to evaporate.
- Take off heat and transfer to a bowl to cook down significantly to room temperature.
Strawberry Buttercream instructions
- Add the room temperature butter and beat it for 5 minutes on high speed.
- Add 1/2 of powdered sugar then mix again for few minutes on low until incorporated and silky, the add the lemon juice, and the heavy cream.
- Add the room temperature strawberry reduction.
Now is time to assemble?
- Remove the cakes from each pan.
- Grab A piping bag and fill with 1/2 cup of the strawberry buttercream then pipe it on the cake about 3 tablespoon and spread it to an even layer.
- Put the second cake on top add another 3tbsp and spread evenly.
- Then last layer of cake and add the on top, cover all the sides and smooth out until complete coverage.
- On top decorate with fresh strawberries and add any leftover of strawberry reduction.
Now it’s time to enjoy your delicious gluten free strawberry lemonade cake! It tastes best when served chilled so if you have any leftovers make sure to store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days. Enjoy!
If you want to impress guests at your next summer get-together without spending hours slaving away in the kitchen then this delicious gluten free strawberry lemonade cake is just what you need! It takes only minutes to prepare but tastes like it took hours—it’s just that good! Plus it’s completely gluten free so even those with special dietary restrictions can enjoy it too. The combination of tart lemons and sweet strawberries makes this dessert truly unforgettable – Oprah Winfrey would be proud! So go ahead—treat yourself (and others!) to a slice – you won’t regret it! Enjoy!
If you are a lemon lover like me checkout my delicious gluten free lemon tart Easy Gluten Free Lemon Tart.
More Gluten Free Recipes: