Amazing Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffin
“Irresistibly delicious, moist and full of fall flavor in every bite that will surely please any crowd!”
- muffin tin of 12
- wooden spoon
- measurement cup
- measurement spoons
- 230 gram gluten free flour (which equals to 1 1/2 cup)
- 1/4 cup whole milk (Room temperature and you can substitute with dairy milk)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar (Or you can use 1/2 cup granulated sugar and the other half brown sugar)
- 2 large eggs (Room temperature)
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon all spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (Not pumpkin filling, if the label doesn’t say puree it means that’s the pie filling which they are not the same)
First, preheat oven to 425 degree F. Grease or line up 12-Cup muffin tin with paper liners
In a bowl whisk together the gluten free flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, all spice, and nutmeg.
In a separate bowl, add the room temperature eggs, room temperature milk, melted butter, sugar and vanilla extract. Whisk gently all ingredients until incorporated.
Add pumpkin puree and whisk gently.
Add the flour mixture to the wet and mix with a wooden spoon until all incorporated. No need to overmix.
Scoop it to the muffin tins and distribute evenly.
Sprinkle with raw sugar for a crunchier taste or with your toppings of your choice.
Pop it to the oven for five minutes then reduce the heat to 350 degrees F. This will get the muffins to rise quick and bake perfectly soft from the inside and crispy from the top.
The Absolute Best Gluten Free Pumpkin Muffin Recipe You Will Ever Taste
There are a lot of pumpkin muffin recipes out there. But this is the absolute best one you will ever taste.
It is gluten-free, so it is perfect for those with gluten sensitivities. You won’t even know this muffin is gluten-free because it’s so moist and flavorful.
The secret ingredient is pumpkin puree, which gives the muffins a rich, earthy flavor and a moist, dense texture. This recipe will surely please any crowd with simple ingredients, easy instructions, and a decadent taste.
So, roll up your sleeves, and preheat your oven. Get ready to indulge in the most delicious gluten-free pumpkin muffins you’ve tasted.
Let’s get baking!
What Makes These Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins So Special
These delicious gluten-free pumpkin muffins taste like Fall in every bite!
They are filled with pumpkin puree, warm spices, and sweet maple syrup. The best part is that they’re gluten-free so everyone can enjoy them!
Even those with gluten sensitivities can indulge in the exquisite flavors of this seasonal treat. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy snack or a tasty dessert to bring to a party, these gluten-free pumpkin muffins will surely be a hit!
With their fluffy texture and a savory flavor, you’ll reach for another one before you know it.
Fall in Love with These Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins
Making gluten-free pumpkin muffins is one of the best ways to show your loved ones that you care.
Not only are they are gluten-free, but they’re also incredibly delicious. Plus, they’re perfect for the holidays or anytime of the year, even this spring time :)!
Before making these muffins, be sure to have all the ingredients ready.
This recipe for gluten-free pumpkin muffins requires some unique ingredients, but don’t be intimidated! These ingredients are easy to find, and the muffins are worth it.
- 1 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree.
- 1 1/2 cup or 230 grams of Gluten-Free Flour Blend.
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Powder.
- 1 teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- 1 tablespoon of Cinnamon.
- 1/4 teaspoon of fresh grated Nutmeg.
- 1/4 teaspoon of powdered Ginger.
- 1/4 teaspoon of All Spice.
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt.
- 2 large room temperature Eggs.
- 1/2 cup granulated Sugar.
- 1/2 cup brown Sugar.
- 1/2 cup melted butter, or you can use coconut oil melted.
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Extract
Gather all these ingredients, and you’ll be ready to start baking delicious pumpkin muffins in no time!
Making a batch of these delicious gluten-free pumpkin muffins is easy.
Here is the whole yummy process!
- First, preheat your oven to 425 degrees F. Grease or line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the gluten free flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, melted butter, brown and granulated sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Don’t overmix!
- Divide the batter among the muffin cups.
- Sprinkle some extra raw sugar on top of each muffin, if desired.
- Bake the muffins for 5 minutes then reduce the oven to 350° for 10-15 minutes or until they are golden brown, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow cooling completely before serving.
It’s obvious, in the end, you like it!
Tips and Tricks
- Storing or Freezing the Muffins:
Store the muffins in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Alternatively, you can freeze the muffins for up to 3 months or refrigerate for one week. Place the muffins in a freezer-safe bag and squeeze out as much air as possible.
- Adjusting the Recipe:
Add chopped nuts, chocolate chips, or dried cranberries for extra flavor and texture. You can add more maple syrup or honey on top if you want a sweeter muffin. For a savorer option, add some grated cheese or nutmeg.
- Possible Substitutions for Some Ingredients:
You can use coconut oil or applesauce instead of butter. Replace the sugar with maple syrup or honey but i am not sure about the texture how it will turn out. If you’re not concerned about gluten-free items, you can substitute all-purpose flour for the gluten-free flour blend.
- Finding Gluten-Free Items:
Look for certified gluten-free baking ingredients to ensure that they are truly gluten-free. Many groceries store now have dedicated gluten-free sections, so check there first. Otherwise, you can find quality gluten-free products at health food stores or online retailers.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is All Pumpkin Gluten Free?
There needs to be more clarity about what’s gluten-free and what’s not. And when it comes to pumpkins, there are a lot of conflicting opinions.
So, is all pumpkin gluten-free?
I would say yes. All pumpkin is naturally gluten-free. However, depending on their ingredients, some pumpkin products may not be gluten-free.
For example, some brands of pumpkin puree may contain gluten, so it’s always important to check the label before you buy.
Make sure the label reads pumpkin puree, the pumpkin pie filling is different.
- Does Baking Powder Have Gluten in It?
Yes, baking powder does have gluten in it. It’s because baking powder is made from baking soda and cream of tartar, both of which contain gluten.
- Can You Replace Flour with Gluten-Free Flour?
No, you can’t just replace gluten-free flour with regular flour in the same ratio.
Gluten-free flour is made from various gluten-free grains, seeds, and beans. Each one has a different protein, starch, and fiber content. Due to this, gluten-free flour does not have the same binding, rising, and texture properties as wheat flour.
In order to achieve the best results with gluten-free flour, you may have to adjust the amounts, add extra liquid or leavening agents, or combine different types.
If you’re looking for the best gluten-free pumpkin muffin recipe, you’ve come to the right place. This recipe is quick and easy to make, and the muffins are always moist and delicious. I’ve checked a lot of different gluten-free muffin recipes, and this one is by far the best.
The key to making these muffins perfect is to use fresh pumpkin puree. You can make your puree or buy it at the store. If you use canned pumpkin, drain it well before using it in the recipe. These muffins are also best if you use dark brown sugar, as it gives them a richer flavor.
So, if you’re looking for the perfect gluten-free pumpkin muffin recipe, try this one. You won’t be disappointed!